lebanon10253lebanon10253

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Die Liebe Nerpus (Cover) Die Liebe Nerpus (Cover)

Great Stuff

Very peaceful, and it loops very well, unlike some of the other loops i've listened to. I've also never heard the original, but this is very good gentle on the ears. It kind of reminds me of an archaeological expedition into the ancient ruins of palaces and grand temples of civilizations past. Keep up the good work.

exotworking responds:

Great associations :)

Medieval wars Medieval wars

Whoa..

The intro is pleasant, making it easy to picture a medieval village: cottages a church and people going about their daily business. Then as soon as the drums hit, I instantly envision a cut to straight to thousands of troops marching through a large path in the woods. Not to mention I sat the slack jawed for the remainder of the song, after the drums started. Wicked epic.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks alot! Im glad that you feel that way about my song :D

A Twisted Surfacing A Twisted Surfacing

Excellent

Agreeing with the previous review, this may be one of the best songs I've heard on this site. It has constant stream of sound yet it's constantly changing, keeping the listener tuned in for more. I feel like this song could be in a film, or a major video game, or something along those lines. Phenomenal piece.
Downloaded, 5/5, 10/ 10.

keep 'em comin mate.

Twistedtechnology responds:

As I said to him, I thank you a million for your review!! I spent countless hours constantly changing synths, re-writing melodies, automating, and who knows what else. I can honestly say i've put about 2 weeks of work into this song, and while making it, i was constantly going through emotional stress. Job, broke up with my girl, that kind of stuff. So every time i got on my computer, even though i tried to keep the feel fluent and smooth throughout the whole song, I brought something new to the piece. Lol even had a power surge kill my AC adapter before i could finish this.

Again, It means a lot to hear you guys think that this may be one of the best songs on the site. Even if its just the opinion of you two, it doesn't depreciate the value of your comments in the least!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for yall's scores and reviews!

Twistedtechnology

Rise of a new King Rise of a new King

Can I use this?

I think i might wanna use some of this piece for something I'm working on, maybe adding some drums and other things. Just let me know if that's cool. Great piece right here on it's own though, I just wanna try to add some some of my own flavor to it.
Thanks for making this.
10/10
5/5

~Jirias

DukeLukeProd responds:

Sorry for the late answer..
You may use it provided you use the original title and my name and clearly state that it's a remix.

{425} No One Else MAC9 {425} No One Else MAC9

wow

I only wish that this song could be longer so I could enjoy it for that much more.

Michael425 responds:

yeah, I was thinking of extending this one, but kind of ran out of ideas.

thanks for the review tho.

Beyond Reach - DJ BrixX Beyond Reach - DJ BrixX

Nice Song

This is some excellent stuff, definately some of the best I've heard on newgrounds. It reminds me of DJ Tiesto a little. Good luck, and keep makin more good music =]

To Zanarkand{8-bit} To Zanarkand{8-bit}

Great remake

I loved this song to begin with, and the 8 bit sound just makes it that much better. It kind of reminds me of when I was a kid at two different times; really young playing NES and SNES, and playin PS2 when i was a little older. Great remake man.
4.23 / 5.00 (+ 0.061)
5/5
10/10

Reasoner- -_Lost_- Reasoner- -_Lost_-

Wow

Hands down you are my favorite artist on newgrounds. All of your music is so moving and full of feeling. Just great, this song left me nearly speechless. Thanks for making this music.

Nearing the Summit Nearing the Summit

Flippin awesome start

this song is coming along great, and i think you'll be able to figure out what you want to do with it, but may i suggest making the drums a little stronger on the bass.

dj-KDUB responds:

mmk. i was planning on a whole different drum sample altogether

Bake The Laid-back Bake The Laid-back

keep it going

This is the song I listen to on rainy mornings because it fits that vibe and at the same time, it lifts a my spirits. love the ending, great song, keep up the good work.

vai90 responds:

Thank you for the kind words! =)