lebanon10253lebanon10253

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

As the title suggests...

the the best madness episode in the whole series.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

wicked friggin awesome

probably one of the best videos i've seen in a long time,
keep up the good work.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

sweet stuff right there

pablo francisco is friggin hilarious, i love this stuff

Monkeymetric Monkeymetric

Could be improved ...

It was fun little game but I felt like the controls were poorly oriented, and it was too easy. Maybe if there was more than just the fire that could kill you or some more complicated switches it would be a better game. It just needs a bit more of a challenging element. 6.5 if I could.

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

Great stuff

This was a great game, loved all the upgrades, trophies, weapons, and the story was pretty good too. The gameplay was good throughout but the ending was a little weak. You couldn't shoot chunks off the final boss, and she was way to easy to kill, but other than that the rest of the game was excellent.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Wow

This is just a great game, but not necessarily in the aspect of a game itself. The feel is excellent, the music is soothing, and it takes you to a good place mentally and in the game. It just evokes emotion, you can't help but feel something playing this game.
Excellent stuff. Thanks.

Die Liebe Nerpus (Cover) Die Liebe Nerpus (Cover)

Great Stuff

Very peaceful, and it loops very well, unlike some of the other loops i've listened to. I've also never heard the original, but this is very good gentle on the ears. It kind of reminds me of an archaeological expedition into the ancient ruins of palaces and grand temples of civilizations past. Keep up the good work.

exotworking responds:

Great associations :)

Medieval wars Medieval wars

Whoa..

The intro is pleasant, making it easy to picture a medieval village: cottages a church and people going about their daily business. Then as soon as the drums hit, I instantly envision a cut to straight to thousands of troops marching through a large path in the woods. Not to mention I sat the slack jawed for the remainder of the song, after the drums started. Wicked epic.

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks alot! Im glad that you feel that way about my song :D

A Twisted Surfacing A Twisted Surfacing

Excellent

Agreeing with the previous review, this may be one of the best songs I've heard on this site. It has constant stream of sound yet it's constantly changing, keeping the listener tuned in for more. I feel like this song could be in a film, or a major video game, or something along those lines. Phenomenal piece.
Downloaded, 5/5, 10/ 10.

keep 'em comin mate.

Twistedtechnology responds:

As I said to him, I thank you a million for your review!! I spent countless hours constantly changing synths, re-writing melodies, automating, and who knows what else. I can honestly say i've put about 2 weeks of work into this song, and while making it, i was constantly going through emotional stress. Job, broke up with my girl, that kind of stuff. So every time i got on my computer, even though i tried to keep the feel fluent and smooth throughout the whole song, I brought something new to the piece. Lol even had a power surge kill my AC adapter before i could finish this.

Again, It means a lot to hear you guys think that this may be one of the best songs on the site. Even if its just the opinion of you two, it doesn't depreciate the value of your comments in the least!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for yall's scores and reviews!

Twistedtechnology

Female Torso (Profile View) Female Torso (Profile View)

Very well done

Despite the fading I still think this is a very well done drawing. I've looked at some of your other drawings and it seems you like drawing women myself. You should have a look at some of the stuff I have posted up here.

Madness Good, Bad and Ugly Madness Good, Bad and Ugly

Abosolutely amazing...

As soon as I saw this, the first thing that came to my mind was, "Damn, I wish this was a poster so I could buy it and hang it up on my wall." Sweet work man.

StickDinosaur responds:

Thanks man, thats really cool. I think the real poster material though is this one by jouste http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/jouste/newgrounds-calendar-entry That fuckin thing is what boners are made of.

Self-portrait 2 Self-portrait 2

Really good,

i like this drawing very much but i feel there could be a little more shading in the neck region, and a little more detail in the shirt, but it's still a lot better than what i have done so far.